EMA provides expert forensic engineers Florida to our clients
An outstanding application of our expertise is Forensic Engineers Florida and Building Damage Assessment.
Highly experienced structural engineers with engineering experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment, and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience in providing damage assessment and forensic inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita using our building engineers.
We are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers, and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost-effective remedial works.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections, and Investigations by forensic building engineers.
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks, and swimming pools.
Tampa, Orlando, Daytona Engineers Florida
- Expert Witness and Reporting service by forensic engineers Florida legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake, and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
- Preventative risk assessments.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post-construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges, and other structures).
- General building inspections using building engineers, providing structural and building advice to property owners.
- Our professional engineers have acted as expert witnesses for litigation support, working with attorneys and insurance companies on disputes and claims. For example, we assess design and as-built documents and test materials in-house to determine whether the claim stems from a design, material, or construction defect. This knowledge is cross-referenced when we consult on design and materials issues and perform observations during and after construction projects — helping our clients avoid problems before they start. Serving architects, engineers, general contractors, project managers, developers, owner’s agents, attorneys, and insurance companies, EMA understands the need for discovering the root of the problem and providing options to resolve the issue in a timely and cost-effective way.