Forensic Engineers Corpus Christi
EMA provides expert forensic engineers Corpus Christi to our clients for any type of building damage assessments due to storms, hurricanes and floods.
An outstanding application of EMA Engineering’s expertise in Engineering and Building Damage Assessment for decades by licensed professional Engineers.
Highly experienced structural forensic engineers corpus christi with experience and engineering staff are available for investigation, diagnosis, assessment and remediation advice covering, buildings and structures for damage of all types. We have experience of providing damage assessment and forensic inspections after major hurricanes including Andrew, Charlie, Katrina & Rita.
Our Engineers are trusted by the architects, property owners, builders, insurers and loss adjusters to establish the root cause of building and structural failures and to determine cost effective remedial works.
- Structural / Building Assessments, Inspections and Investigations. Forensic engineers corpus christi provide damage inspections for all type of building damages including hurricane damages, foundation damages, roof damages due to wind and storm, cause & origin investigation, collapse damages, building damages etc..
- Investigation and damage assessment of all types of buildings and structures, retaining walls, pavements, water tanks and swimming pools by forensic engineers corpus christi.
- Expert Witness and Reporting service for legal proceedings and court hearings.
- Building and Structural Defects and Damage Causation investigation and reporting.
- Cause of damage determination and repair specification for the insurance industry.
- Remediation advice and disaster assessment following fire, storm, earthquake and flood events.
- Pre-purchase building inspections for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Preventative risk assessments. Forensic Engineers Corpus Christi.
- Building maintenance appraisals and recommendations.
- Dilapidation surveys prior/post construction.
- Building movement and underpinning.
- Infrastructure damage and emergency management plans (buildings, bridges and other structures).
- General building inspections, providing structural and building advice to property owners. Forensic Engineers Corpus Christi.
- Our engineers have extensive experience of investigating damages caused by various natural disasters including flood, hurricanes, storms, lighteningand building defects and construction deficiencies.
Forensic engineers Corpus Christi Investigations
is the application of engineering knowledge to determine why a structure or machine failed. It also tries to determine why there was damage to a structure or machine. Forensic engineering involves using reverse engineering to find out why a component, structure, or machine failed to perform properly.
In other words, forensic engineering is all about trying to find out what went wrong.
Forensic experts may then use their findings as evidence in court. Specifically, they use their evidence in court if the failure caused human injury or damage to property.
They also use the evidence in court if their findings have anything to do with a criminal case.
Put simply; forensic engineering is the investigation of failures. They range from minor to catastrophic failures. Some of them may also lead to court action.
The American Society of Civil Engineers has the following description of the term:
“Forensic engineers Corpus Christi apply the application of engineering principles to the investigation of failures or other performance problems.”
“Forensic engineering also involves testimony on the findings of these investigations before a court of law or other judicial forum, when required.”
The word ‘forensic‘ refers to the application of technical or scientific knowledge to solving problems. Specifically, finding out why something went wrong or how a criminal activity proceeded.
Forensic Engineers Corpus Christi Inspections
The purpose of the Forensic engineers Corpus Christi and Structural Engineers is to perform cause and origin of structural damages due to structural design faults, construction defects and ill maintained buildings, bridges, silos, and other superstructures. Our engineers have extensive experience with the basics for the investigation of failures and understanding some of the pertinent legal aspects, which has prepared us for the eventual practice of forensic structural engineering.
Engineering investigation and determination using forensic engineers jacksonville of the causes of structural failures of buildings, bridges and other constructed facilities, as well as rendering opinions and giving testimony in judicial proceedings, often referred to as Forensic Structural Engineering, where most of the investigation is performed by forensic building engineers in teaming up with structural engineers, has become a field of professional practice of its own in the US. With rapid economic development, increased design sophistication, more-and-more daring construction technology and accelerated project delivery came the proliferation of structural failures throughout the world. Several countries are reviewing and/or streamlining technical, business, and legal procedures modeled on US practices – with both their advantages and faults – which require expert consultants/witnesses in both the forensic investigation and in the ensuing dispute resolution. Our engineers have extensive engineering experience in all facets of damage origin determination.